All students automatically become members of the SJD Leisure Club – and there’s time set aside each week to ensure you get the chance to get involved.
There both sporting and non-sporting activities to try out and here is just a flavour of what you can do.
- Music including: Band, Choir, Orchestra and Jazz
- Drama Production
- Conversational language courses which could include: Chinese, Italian or Spanish
- Emergency First Aid (a certified course taught by a nationally accredited instructor)
- Swimming and fun sessions in the pool
- Rowing on the river (including for beginners)
- Work out in the gym using free weights, resistance machines and cardiovascular equipment.
- Badminton or table tennis
- Book Club in the library
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme for Silver and Gold Awards