A fantastic opportunity for Year 12 Mathematics and Statistics students to see the mathematics they learn used in everyday life, whilst also providing an opportunity to experience and learn about a different culture.
The trip will include:
- La Sagrada Familia Cathedral, a stunning building designed by Antonio Gaudi where lots of design and construction relies on mathematical models
- Port Aventura theme park to see applications of mechanics theory in real life
- Cosmo Caixa Science Museum to experience interactive science and mathematics exhibits
- Barcelona Stock Exchange to see financial markets in action
- Park Gueli, another building designed using mathematical principles by Antonio Gaudi
- Nou Camp Stadium and Barcelona FC Museum