The £28 million transformation, has created a world-class learning environment enabling students and teachers to thrive and feel proud to call their own.
The historic Brunner Hall, built in 1907, is a reminder of the College’s history and tradition, while state-of-the-art facilities and modern, purpose built classrooms represents its continuous evolution.
As a teacher, you will have access to:
- Light and airy teaching rooms.
- Learning resource centre with dedicated student IT facilities.
- Theatre complex and separate dance studio.
- Interactive touchscreens in every classroom.
- State of the art media and music technology facilities.
- Leisure facilities, including a swimming pool, gym and boat house, which are located within the beautifully maintained grounds.